Wednesday 11 June 2014

Wants

Oh the torture of continuously browsing through the Topshop mobile app and keeping up to date with my most loved blogs has left me feeling a little helpless. There are so many things that I want and need in both the categories of beauty and fashion and these in particular are what leaves me heart wrenched at the thought that I don't own them. Grimace.
Okay, so, besides the Céline bag I think all of these items are pretty much within reach of my price range and hopefully I can get the complete outfit. Although, once out shopping, it's too easy for me to veer of track of what I set out to buy and end up buying a completely different shopping list of what was planned. However, at the moment I'm feeling the Jouer BB Cream and the Zara snake print sliders are absolute musts for me!
Kirsty x

1 comment:

  1. Yayyy you've started your blog! This makes me so happy haha. If you get the Jouer BB cream let me know how it is!xx

    ReplyDelete